I changed my mind and I'd favor also more EOW, because
* the prim proj (and body shape) are not very longish,
* the bill is almost medium-sized with clearly down curved tip (down curved tip is less prominent and thus bill more straigth in Upcher's),
* the comment about small size favor also more EOW,
* the length of tail is also more medium size than longish.
* the colour of tail should be more darker in the shadow if the bird would be Upcher's
* the pale edges and tips of wing feathers are not so prominent, if we notice that the angle of ligth strengthen the impression of pale areas
* the fact that EOW is most common in this time of year in the area
But of course, there are many questions (e.g. tail movements),
in which are rather impossible to get answers
Last edited by hannu : Wednesday 16th May 2007 at 07:43.