• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Great optics, great customer service (1 Viewer)

etc

The customer service is as good as the optics, which is to say, very good.

I think my next 'Alpha' bino will be a Swarovski, again.

Agreed, etc. I've had occasion to send Swaro kit off for service or repair on three occasions. They've never charged me, are remarkably fast, did extra repair or cosmetic work that I hadn't even noticed needed doing, and on one occasion sent me two objective covers for free. Mind you, I had a similar experience with Opticron...they did an "out-of-guarantee" repair for free too.

I hear you. Mental note: If buying Swarovski, buy new to get the warranty. If buying Leica, maybe more cost-effective to get used?

need current customer service address for Americans

I can't find my paperwork at the moment. Can anyone tell me where I should ship my binoculars for repair/service? Do I need my paperwork to get the warranty or do they have the ability to look up this information from the serial number or something? Thanks in advance. I've been impacted by two tropical storms/hurricanes in five years and my home office/files have never been the same.

Hi Peach, SONA's phone number is 401 734-1800 or 800-426-3089 toll free fax 877-287-8517
address SONA
2 Slater Road
Cranston
Rhode Island 02920

I took this off my packing slip from 6/25/2003 when they repaird my SLC 7x30.Replaced everything except occular and objective lens,in other words a new binocular almost. If you sent in a warranty card they should have your serial number on file, they had mine. If you call ask to talk to Pam.
Regards,Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back