• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Removing cookies (1 Viewer)

KC Foggin

Very, very long time member
Supporter
United States
I have Windows 7 professional and I used to be able to access all the cookies and delete the ones I wanted to delete.

Now I can't do that. There is a choice to remove, temp files, cookies and saved passwords but I don't want the passwords removed.

Is there any way that I can access just a list of cookies? Thanks.

What browser are you using?

Some browsers will let you look at a list some will clear just cookies and some will clear all user data.

You can get into the cookies folder via Windows Explorer, but where it is depends on the browser.

I've been using Google Chrome like forever and didn't have this problem earlier but lately it really sucks. Thanks Mono.

Mono! I cannot thank you enough! It will probably take me several hours to remove all the unnecessary cookies but I have now bookmarked the sight so I can go back to doing it weekly. Thank you again guy. :t:

Alternatively, switch browsers to Opera, browser that still allows for selective filtering of cookies. It is now Chrome based, so no technical difference, but a bit more user friendly.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back