• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Adapater for old swaro AT 80 HD (1 Viewer)

lobas

Hi all looking to get back into digiscoping and have the old swarovski AT 80 HD telescope, and am looking to purchase the Canon S95. Looking for an adapter that will take this camera, have 3 eye peices to choose from the 22, 30, and 20-60 zoom this is the old h serial number.

Haven't bought the camera yet so any other combinations would be considered,

many thanks in advance.

Hi all looking to get back into digiscoping and have the old swarovski AT 80 HD telescope, and am looking to purchase the Canon S95. Looking for an adapter that will take this camera, have 3 eye peices to choose from the 22, 30, and 20-60 zoom this is the old h serial number.

Haven't bought the camera yet so any other combinations would be considered,

many thanks in advance.

Hi, not really sure what your looking for. I have the AT80HD adaptor which fits onto the 20-60 zoom. I used that with a Nikon 995 which I still have, sold the scope some time ago. Not sure how you fit to Canon S95 but this I have fits onto a 28mm thread. It was supplied by LCE 20-60 fit 28mm thread. If your interested please PM me. Think cameras have improved since I upgraded to DLSR back in 2004, as mentioned I still have the 995 which has not been used since I sold the scope, it worked quite well but as you will find out Digiscoping is a bit of a fiddle but I was quite successful the results improved 100% after purchasing the 80HD.
Roy.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back