• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Video From My Camera to Computer."Help"!!! (1 Viewer)

bellow

Hi B.F.Members,
I need "help",I started using my Pana.Lumix FZ45 for videoing and have come up against a problem.The camera videos the scene no problem,but when I transfer the scene to my computer,be it direct from the camera or thro, a c/reader the finished video has a series of see thro lines down the right side of the video .Has anyone else come up against the problem,if so any help to cure this would be appreciated.
Roly. :-C

lines in video

Hi B.F.Members,
I need "help",I started using my Pana.Lumix FZ45 for videoing and have come up against a problem.The camera videos the scene no problem,but when I transfer the scene to my computer,be it direct from the camera or thro, a c/reader the finished video has a series of see thro lines down the right side of the video .Has anyone else come up against the problem,if so any help to cure this would be appreciated.
Roly. :-C

Hi,roly,personally i use a canon xl1s dv c/corder,i have had the same sort of problem as you,due to having dirty video heads,quick 10second with video cleaning tape solves problem.if your lumix uses sd card go to lumix website and post question there.good luck, K.D.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back