• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Garnet Pitta (1 Viewer)

Ayuwat J

A sketch of the brilliant Garnet Pitta I saw in Taman Negara, Malaysia in March.
Hope you all enjoy it;)

Thank you!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 114
Beautiful,very beautiful...and a great homepage with a lot more

friendly greetings Gaby

Last edited:
Thank you very much everyone!
Bananafishbones> Sorry to hear that you didn't see the pitta... It helps a lot if you can recognise the call.
Sometimes they can be responsive to playback as well.

A beautiful piece of artwork Ayuwat. Almost better than your lovely photos;)... er... better than your lovely photos... ummm... I can't decide:-O

D

Great little sketch, there's real life in the bird's eye and the way its head has the slight tilt.

Mike

A sketch of the brilliant Garnet Pitta I saw in Taman Negara, Malaysia in March.
Hope you all enjoy it;)

Thank you!

Very happy to see you appear on this forum at last Ayuwat! Looking forward to seeing much more of your work soon!!

Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back