• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Share your opinions on light pollution and win a £20 voucher! (3 Viewers)

lightordark

Hi everyone,

As part of my MSc I'm conducting research into the UK public's opinions about light pollution, and comparing this to published literature on the subject. If you currently live in the UK I would be very grateful if you would share your opinions by completing my online survey. It should take no more than 10-15 minutes to complete, and if you send an email to the address on the last page you will be entered into the prize draw to win a £20 voucher from either M&S or iTunes (whichever you prefer).

Please follow the link to complete the survey:

http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.aspx?id=8a1cbfc8-b7d4-444c-8244-acff48c92077

No personal details will be used outside of the project, and your email address will only be used for the purposes of the prize draw.

Thank you so much in advance for helping me out with this; your opinions are highly valued!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back