• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

YouTube channel with many live bird feeder cameras (1 Viewer)

ScottBWHQ

I'd thought it would be worth sharing a fun YouTube channel that I help manage.

Me and a few other partners from around the world have come together to stream our bird feeders to one place.

Currently, we have locations in Ohio, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, and Poland. And very soon, we will feature animal cameras from Canada, Missouri, and Alabama.

You can see a list on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/birdwatchinghq

Let me know what you think. Also, if you're interested in starting your own stream and becoming a partner, let me know!

Scott

Hi Scott. Nice live bird feeder streams you have! I'm connected to the Akron Ohio stream now and enjoyed the colored hanging bird feeders you have there. BTW - My oldest son AKA Padagonian Duck (who loves birds and is a computer science major in college) recently made an interactive live bird feeder cam in his backyard. Here's the link if you want to check it out and give him some positive comments to encourage him to create more of them! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Eh7Kjpbro

Wow, that is incredible! I love that it's interactive. Very impressive and I was able to see a few unique birds that we don't see here in Ohio.

Can you pass along my email to your son? [email protected]

I would like to talk to him about streaming his camera to my Youtube channel, Bird Watching HQ. I would love to have a bird camera from California, and he would be instantly exposed to almost 10,000 subscribers. It would hopefully make him some money too! :)

Thanks for sharing.

Scott

Note in my original reply to you I misspelled my son's alias as it is spelled Patagonian Duck.

Hi Scott and thanks for reaching out to my son
Carter. I forwarded your email to him and he's excited to work with you! :) Thanks very much! You've got some big active birds eating at your feeders! It's great to watch! :)

Last edited:
I'd thought it would be worth sharing a fun YouTube channel that I help manage.

Me and a few other partners from around the world have come together to stream our bird feeders to one place.

Currently, we have locations in Ohio, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, and Poland. And very soon, we will feature animal cameras from Canada, Missouri, and Alabama.

You can see a list on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/birdwatchinghq

Let me know what you think. Also, if you're interested in starting your own stream and becoming a partner, let me know!

Scott

hi there group i am really interested in getting a bird feeder with a camera i have a small garden and i have always been interested in seeing a live stream of the birds feeder from a live stream.

i also like the concept of people wanting seeing the videos and possibly making money from this has anyone had any sucess with this and would it really work with just one camera?. i currently have a nesting box i brought a cheap one and realised i have some blue tits nesting in there the other day.

i look forward to hearing from you thankyou for your help reading this.

kind regards Mike :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back