• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

bluethroat red spot (1 Viewer)

cal1

hello I'm new to this site and have been looking through some old post and was quite interested in the best place to see and photograph bluethroat red spot. it seemed to be in holland can any body point me in the wright direction as holland is a dig place I'm more than happy to pay a guide for a day or 2 if anyone no's of anyone or any workshops out there i have looked on the net but can't seem to find wot I'm looking for can anyone help many thank cal

Hi there Cal and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

Hopefully someone from your neck of the woods will ring in with some suggestions.

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi Cal and a warm welcome from me too.

I've found a list of sites in our Opus location articles, where you can see Bluethroat so you may want to have a look through them.

Also it would probably be an idea to post in the Information Wanted forum section for help with finding a guide.

Meanwhile I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Hi Cal, and welcome to the forum. I’m sure you will enjoy the site.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back