• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Site running slow (1 Viewer)

Roy C said:
Is it just me or has BF been running very slow last night and today?

It seems virtually unuseable this afternoon. Any other website I access is fine but most of the time Birdforum won't even load, and when it does the page doesn't complete and the message 'transferring data from birdforum.net' is displayed

Paul.

Edit. 5 minutes later and now its flying along! Must have caught it napping.

Last edited:
Extremely slow last night and a bit up and down today - I've just uploaded a photo to the gallery whilst it seems to be running at normal speed!

Last night was slowed down to a virtual standstill.But this evening everything seems to be back to normal.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back