• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hanna´s easel (3 Viewers)

Common bluetail

Illustration of common bluetail and botanical silver items (frog pit, Hydrocharis morsus-ranae).

Attachments

• hoikkatyt%C3%B6nkorento1pieni1.jpg
    hoikkatyt%C3%B6nkorento1pieni1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 106
  • kilpukkakorut.jpg
    kilpukkakorut.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 135
Couple of new in postcard size

Couple of new ones for exhibition in Arctic migration festifal. They are litle bit smaller than the picture you see in screen.

Attachments

• IMG_2751.JPG
    IMG_2751.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2758.JPG
    IMG_2758.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 136
What a talent you are!! I missed the frogbit jewellery first time round - amazing work. These last two are quite special too - love the collared fly - great pose and nicely balanced design. Lovely.

Absolutely lovely paintings! My favorites are the owls, and the latest black and white bird... The colors and light are amazing in these!

Great grey Owl

Great grey airbrushed and painted acrylics on claybord+colored pencil here and there.

Great grey is one of my favourite owls.

Attachments

• IMG_1987.JPG
    IMG_1987.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 447
This is a wonderful thread Hana!! Can't get over the sizeof the flycatcher painting!! It sparkles with light + life. The owl is spectacular as well. What size is it?

Wow, Hana, I hardly know where to begin. The great grey owl is spectacular. The greatest compliment I could give you is to say that if I had done the owl painting, it would be the highlight of my career thus far. I don't know the species in your Post #104 but they are beautiful. I especially love how the first one is backlit. You exhibit techniques and skills that leave amateurs like me in the dust. Please continue to share your wonderful gifts with us. Regards.

Jiiiiihaaaa... I have a new studio for my painting work:king:
Now I have space for painting huge works too. Easel system is big enough for more than 2 meters wide canvases.

Right now I am working with series of Finnish owls. Here is one half way done.

Attachments

• IMG_1475.JPG
    IMG_1475.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 75
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back