• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from the UK (1 Viewer)

Michelle82uk

Hi,
Just found this brilliant forum. Never really been interested in birds until i moved house 2 years ago. In my ignorance i thought the only birds in England consisted of sparrows, starlings and blackbirds. My house is next to a nature reserve and woodland and every morning a strange bird with an electric blue band would sit on my fence (later found out to be a jay) and it started there. I luckily can sit in my living room watching a variety of birds because they visit my bird feeder. Willow tits, marsh tits and woodpeckers on the trees. Hopefully can start progressing to visiting locations to watch the birds. :t:

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Hi there Michelle and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi Michelle and a warm welcome from me too.

Michelle said:
Hopefully can start progressing to visiting locations to watch the birds

Think we're all hoping for that Michelle, though I don't know when it will happen. The two reserves I go to each only have one narrow path and the only way to see over the water is to go into the hides.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back