• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Since I have started using the 1.4x my pictures have suffered, advice please (1 Viewer)

I would like to see canon make a 500mm F5.6 lens - should be just about affordable and not weigh too much. I am sure this would be very popular with keen amateur birdwatchers.

BTW JohnZ are you that helpful chap we keep bumping into either at Bough Beach (last weekend when you pointed out the female Bearded Tit) and on other occasions at Weirwood??

Chris (& Jen)

Yes it was probably me. Somebody else said that I looked a bit Einsteinish. I am still combing my hair with a stick of dynamite !
But I have only ever been to Weirwood once. Without knowing the layout of the place I found it a bit of a struggle. Went to the Car Park place.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back