• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Loch Garten Ospreys (1 Viewer)

Does anyone know whats happening it has been very quiet, no sign of either EJ or Henry last night or today, or have I been loging on at the wrong times. The webcams havn't been updated since 10am this morning.

Saphire said:
Does anyone know whats happening it has been very quiet, no sign of either EJ or Henry last night or today, or have I been loging on at the wrong times. The webcams havn't been updated since 10am this morning.
No news that I know of. I notice that the egg on the rim of the nest disappeared. Guess Henry is trying to persuade EJ to lay some of "his" eggs.

If there is no diary tomorrow then it will probably be Monday.

Tiger_mz said:
No news that I know of. I notice that the egg on the rim of the nest disappeared. Guess Henry is trying to persuade EJ to lay some of "his" eggs.

If there is no diary tomorrow then it will probably be Monday.

Diary has been updated now. It is beginning to look a bit grim as far as breeding at Loch Garten is concerned this year.

This may sound like I am a sad person, but I dont want a new female to mate with Henry.
I want EJ to come home and if there is no chance of chicks this year, then I will be happy to wait to next year.
After following their every move, you get to know and love these birds as individuals.
So fingers crossed everyone, Henry surprised us all with his late return, so lets hope EJ does the same. I and am sure many others will be watching.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back