• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Kansas! (1 Viewer)

Howzit Everyone!

I just wanted to say hello! I'm new to this forum, but I look forward to sharing my experiences and seeing others'! I live in an East Kansas suburb and enjoy watching my backyard birds. I'm from South Africa originally, I moved here in 1998 with my family.

I have 5 birdfeeders that are up and running, currently; 2 Block suet feeders, a Hummingbird feeder, a Platform sunflower feeder, and a raisin ground feeder. Today I saw my first hummingbird of the summer at my feeder.

I'm looking forward to many good times ahead!
AS

Hi AS and welcome to Birdforum from all the moderators and staff.

I hope to see some regular reports on how your birds are doing :t:

Cheers,

Andy.

Isn't it late over on the other side of the pond? it's only eight o'clock in the states, so it must be around 1 or 2 in the morning?

Not for me... I enjoy early nights and tea in the early morning, so that doesn't suit my lifestyle... ;)

Cheers!
AS

Hi Neighbor, glad to have you join us on the BirdForum.

I going to bird over the river to Kansas in the morning. Going to see if the Bobolinks are still over north of Wathena (Doniphan County). I got a "heads up" that there were some over there earlier this Spring.

Good Birding!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back