• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Sheffiled (1 Viewer)

green eyes

Hi all

I have been watching birds on and off for many years, and feed my garden birds 365 days(not forgetting the squirrels!), and it costs a fortune! :eek!:

I suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome, which in the last 2-3yrs has been much improved, which allows me to indulge in my lepidoptera passion(I was told about this forum at Back Garden Moths), among others.

I am also a keen photographer, and with my CanonS3 can get some pretty good shots, without the camera being bulky or heavy.

I am currently out several times a day, sky gazing to see if I can catch any migrating birds, though I suppose being in the centre of the country will produce less than nearer the coasts.

Hi green eyes,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin. Glad to have you on board :t:

I am sure you will enjoy our very active moth forum.

Hey green eyes!

Welcome to Birdforum. I am sure you will enjoy your visits here.

Hi green eyes and a warm welcome from me too

I'm sure you will enjoy it here

D

Thankyou all. I feel very welcome already!

I will have to take a look around in the next few days. Today has been rather hectic and I am badly in need of a rest.

Pete

nice to see a fellow Yorkie!

. . . and from a Tyke currently in self-imposed exile in Orkney; Welcome to the best on the net! Look forward to seeing your pics soon Greeneyes - all the best.

Thanks chaps....here is a piccy from February. I hadn't seen a treecreeper in the garden for maybe ten years, so I was thrilled to see this one, and just happened to have the camera at hand. It was taken on a miserable day through two layers of glass, but is not too bad for that.

Attachments

• IMG_4041 treecreeper 12 2 09.JPG
    IMG_4041 treecreeper 12 2 09.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 84
Thankyou again, it's nice to be able to rabbit on about birds to people who understand!

Steve

hope you are in a good patch atm, or at least on the way there.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back