• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Seasons Felicitations (1 Viewer)

timwootton

Good wishes to all - please post any arty messages here, should you feel the urge to do so B :)

Attachments

• waxcard.jpg
    waxcard.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 121
Great idea Tim!

I took an hour or two off from the wrapping this afternoon to make a little something for this thread. Merry Christmas everyone!

Mike

Attachments

• Merry xmas 2011.jpg
    Merry xmas 2011.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 97
Great idea Tim!

I took an hour or two off from the wrapping this afternoon to make a little something for this thread. Merry Christmas everyone!

Mike

flipping hell..the best you done all year :-O:-O...

don't mean it Mike... Merry Christmas all!! mark..

flipping hell..the best you done all year :-O:-O...

don't mean it Mike... Merry Christmas all!! mark..

And an inspiration to us all. As is the work of everyone. But I have to say Mike's snow forced me to try my hand at it.

Happy Holidays to All!

P.S. This is from a photo of a very rare October snow this year. We haven't seen any since!

Attachments

• seasonsGreetings2012.jpg
    seasonsGreetings2012.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 74
Great idea Tim!

Mike

wrapping?? I salute you..it's only the 20th

apologies for posting at such a Baberish hour, but I'm stuck at home dogsitting whilst the rest of the family are stuck in a 10 mile traffic jam on the way home from a Rihanna concert

so depending on your tastes, I may have drawn the long straw

here's my long evening's festive effort (conditions not conducive to photography)

Merry Christmas all

Attachments

• q9 550 DSC_3901 copy.jpg
    q9 550 DSC_3901 copy.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 93
wrapping?? I salute you..it's only the 20th

Not my choice mate!

My wife turns into a festive machine from mid November, all three of my 'kids' have birthdays in December; 3rd, 4th and 27th, so there is much organising to be done...and she does love to organise!

Love the seo, that mess of snow covered weeds looks like a couple of Christmas trees.

Merry Christmas all!

Mike

apologies for posting at such a Baberish hour, but I'm stuck at home dogsitting whilst the rest of the family are stuck in a 10 mile traffic jam on the way home from a Rihanna concert

so depending on your tastes, I may have drawn the long straw

Merry Christmas all

Never heard Rihanna but my guess is that I'd agree you were the lucky one........

And you might want to put a copyright on 'Baberish hour' before Phil beats you to it.

Just dropping in for a brief appreciation of the work on thread - marvellous, joyous and uplifting efforts - well done gang! May be one or two ideas well worth nicking - erm, I mean allow to influence me . . . :)
Ed - not sure about the long straw regarding Rihanna. Musically indifferent, visually - quite a delight, methinks.

Great idea Tim!

Mike

I hope it took you that long add the Merry Christmas to a painting already finished. If its the whole painting in a hour or two thats just wrong (its a cracker)

Merry Christmas all:t: Perhaps next year I will add a Picture myself
Edit added a quicky. cant sleep, man cold !!!!!

Attachments

• scan0013 (348 x 513).jpg
    scan0013 (348 x 513).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
It will probably come as no surprise to the folk who know 'my ways' that the attached 'festive' image contains no birds or wildlife whatsoever...;)

However...i felt the urge to post it...!

Have fun everyone....and all the very best...:t:

http://username-beast.blogspot.com/

Attachments

• 021 - Copy.JPG
    021 - Copy.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 72
not so merry this Christmas, came down with the flu.. but this thread is a light, so Happy New Year to all, and now that the seascape frenzy is done lots more gulls ahead...and major changes come spring.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back