• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Weston-s-Mare, Gary Kelsey (1 Viewer)

Whip Bird

Hi, i am university student studying geography and environmental management. My dad has always had a great interest in birds and it has spread to me. I really interseted in different species in diferent spots in england, as i like to travel around a bit. Also, which is probably wrong to mention, i am always on the lookout for a girl, who is interested in the environment, and is different from your average girl.

Happy watching, i wish you enough. o:)

Hi Gary, welcome to birdforum from all the staff here. Hope you enjoy the site and don't hesitate to contribute when-ever or where-ever you fancy.. that's what makes the site tick.
I really haven't a clue as to why i started birding in my childhood, probably a red peanut bag purchased by my mother and a few brave Siskins.

Good luck in your search for a female companion... maybe we'll have to start a new forum for that ;)
Regards,
Andy

Hello whip bird and a warm welcome to you.

We can definitely help you out in the bird dept. Not sure about the girl dept though ;)

Hi Gary, welcome to BirdForum.

Having just welcomed one member from Portishead we have one from Weston.

Hope you have plenty of success with the birds ;)

Hi Gary and a warm welcome from someone that was actually born in Weston super mud (mare) .

I hope you enjoy using the forums as there is plenty to learn from it. We would welcome your birding experiences from that part of the world as we do not seem to get many birding reports from the Somerset Levels.

Hope the birds, both feathered and human come your way in numbers you can handle. LOL.

Welcome to BF!

Had a school trip to Westen-super-mare once and did not enjoy it at all. Mind you now I am a birder, I would not mind a week there or Burnham-on-sea for some good birding (waders).

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back