View Single Post
Old Friday 29th December 2017, 22:09   #4
gcole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canip View Post
Wishing you much fun with your new Vixen !!

I own an SG 6.5x32 since March 2017 and have been very happy with them. With their individual focusing, they are marketed as astro bino, but at 6.5x magnification, I find them quite usable also at daytime.They got very good reviews.

I am looking forward to your comments.
Canip
They arrived today and I had a chance to use these for about 20min. this afternoon. My impression was very positive indeed, inline with the positive reviews I had read on this binocular and more. The only thing these binoculars lacked was a really nice case. Other than the crappy case these little Gems left me thinking Vixen did everything right. What did surprise me, is when I got around to checking the serial number which was 00021 I read the word " China ". No way ... China ? The reason I was totally surprised, is because I did not know they came from China til after I had used them for that short period. The impression they gave from their handling, high build quality and the sharp view I was seeing with my corrective glasses on and off ... I just assumed they were made in Japan.

Last edited by gcole : Friday 29th December 2017 at 23:11.