• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

- Magnification and move vision: (1 Viewer)

Rico70,

At the risk of giving this thread insanely more attention than it probably deserves, I'm going to inquire into a few points in your original treatise that didn't come up in our later exchange, but that contributed to my interest in your claims in the first place.

...there is also a general line at the basis of the geometric rules on optical resolution, which is valid for anyone and which establishes that in order to discriminate-separate-resolve at a minimum level the details barely perceptible with the eye vision naked (to the limit of individual possibilities), the magnification must be increased by at least 3 times as much (that is, at least 3 times the starting optical resolution)...

In spite of your further explanation (beyond what I have quoted above) and citation, I can't understand how what you are claiming here could be true, because the real world usually isn't composed of details that differ in magnitude from each other to any regular degree (i.e. resolvable detail of the world is "analog", not "digital", not quantized). Consequently, assuming that a binocular (or any supplementary lens) can resolve finer detail than the eye, _any_ increase in magnification should bring more details beyond the threshold of the eye's resolving ability, and consequently allow them to be perceptible.

I will grant you that when it comes to seeing impressively more detail by eye through optics, or capturing it with a digital camera, 3x the magnification or megapixels, is, in my experience, a nice increment. Going from two eyes to one eye with a 5x monocular is a nice boost. From eyes to 7x or 8x bins is a giant leap. From 8x bins to 20x scope is a nice step, and 8x bins to 30x scope is a nice big step. By contrast, the jumps from 7x to 8x, or 8x to 10x, or 30x to 60x are generally unsatisfying to me, even though each of them certainly yields more detail. Again, these are just personal preferences, and these preferences and experiences do nothing to challenge my observation of the continuous increase in detail-revealing performance that comes with increased magnification (provided the instrument has higher resolving power than the eye).

...starting from the 1x reference of the naked eye vision, the subsequent magnification values, with minimum steps of useful resolution (3.24x), will be indicated in a rounded way, such as: 3.3x 10x 34x 110x 360x ... etc. These represent the basic values, but also essential to obtain at each subsequent step, that minimum increase of detail necessary to solve the previous level. The intermediate levels to these (that is, in steps of 1.8x), become mostly useless...

Again, you seem to think that the details of the world are somehow quantized. Even if the detection system is digital or somehow organically quantized, the world being observed (usually) _isn't_, nor is the possible level of magnification used to deliver the light to that detection system. Consequently, all intermediate levels of detail exist and are available to be resolved by each tiny increment in magnification.

...Raising the minimum factor 3.24x (3.24^2) to power, the visibility of the detail reaches a higher plane, made with steps of approximately 10.5x. This corresponds to the increase necessary, in order to be able to adequately resolve what is absolutely not possible to solve or even perceive, with the naked eye (1x)...
...10x magnification is in practice the minimum necessary to be able "to enter the binocular high definition", since it is the first of the scale able to show us what is normally impossible even just to glimpse with the naked eye...
...8x is unable to adequately enlarge the details barely perceptible with the naked eye vision...

What????? _You_ can't see (much) more through binoculars than _you_ can see with your naked eyes until you reach 10x magnification?! You can't be serious! You can't have made this statement based on accurate appraisal of your own observational experience. Unless you have a quantized retina and are living a world of quantized levels of detail, what you have said here cannot be true.

...the topic under discussion: the visibility of the blur (moved-stir). Often it is unjustly attributed to magnification, the fault of a blurred and shaky vision...

I agree that it would be a mistake to attribute to magnification the blur that is a result of the eye/brain's inability to process a rapidly moving (i.e. shaking) image. Magnification does not cause shaking blur, it just allows the shaking to be seen as blur since fine details (relative to the overall structure in view) that exist in the world and that are resolved within the (perceptibly) shaking image are moving too fast to be reliably seen.

...So for some users, the larger magnification means being able to look further and aim for a sharper detail, addressing the higher values ​​(useful for any sightings and recognitions) aware of having to improve the stability of the binoculars and their vision, with training and devising functional solutions...

Agreed that users who are able to hold their bins more steady than the average person, or who somehow have above average ability to visually process a moving image, will be able to make good use of higher than average binocular magnifications.

...While for other users it seems to be more a question of making the blur they themselves produce invisible, reducing the magnification at all costs, until everything appears "stable" to their sight... ...1 - the less magnified vision may appear even firmer and thus be more restful, but that same vision will certainly (and also mathematically) be equally less detailed...

Agreed that by reducing magnification until shaking is not bothersome that one is placing a strong limit on magnification, and thus the amount of detail that the binoculars will be able to deliver to the eye above its own unaided abilities. As an aside, I also grant that this cap on magnification, traditionally around 7-10x, is far below the 25-40x magnifications that a reasonably-sized (hand-holdable) telescope or binocular can easily be made to achieve and deliver (with adequate brightness, eye-relief) very comfortably to the eye, whether the eye/brain can make sense of the image or not.

...the user, with his ability or inability to static stabilization (kineticism) and with any biopsychic abilities or difficulties of his vision... ...it will also be essential to learn to better stabilize your hands and especially your binoculars, also training your vision to follow the moving images... ...Unfortunately, stable vision through binoculars is the consequence of various individual factors that cannot be generalized...

...Unfortunately, not everyone has the same ability to exploit these bio-psychic and kinetic possibilities. And for some users, 10x binoculars already appear difficult to manage, although in practice most of the binoculars users have never seriously tried to use the 12x to 25x tools...

Agreed that users differ quite a bit in their abilities to hold binoculars steady or to make visual sense of a moving image. I don't think it is true that we on BirdForum accept the ~10x limit via dogma--I think most of us _have_ tried to hand-hold higher magnifications and have failed. I also think that members of the general public (i.e. those who are not on BirdForum), when purchasing binoculars, also often try higher powers. In my experience, most naive buyers want binoculars to work like what they see portrayed in movies (often ~100x!), so they are extremely disappointed with 8x or 10x when they try those powers. They immediately want much higher magnifications, which they quickly discover that they cannot hand-hold. This soon leads to interest in spotting scopes, which they are disappointed to find are bulky and require tripods, are hard to use, are expensive, and are _still_ not as powerful as what they were wanting.

...The eye has automatic image stabilization capabilities, capable of hiding part of the blur, using the saccadic and tracking movements and also with the tricks of its perceptive system. But this system becomes more efficient by increasing the blur magnification. And so, with magnifications much greater than 10x, where the shake will have a much larger size, the eye will be gradually facilitated to stabilize the images almost automatically. Of course, training and habit will help improve the results obtained, which will also become useful for the use of lower magnification binoculars. Of course the stabilization of the eye works more in daytime terrestrial observations, compared to night vision, but in practice it will be paradoxically easier to hold 100x binoculars freehand rather than 10x. Since, at 100x, the shake becomes so "large" that there is no longer a shake, but only a wide movement, which is certainly easier to manage and "absorb" for the eye, compared to the "too fine" shake of the 10x. And in fact, using 100x freehand binoculars, it will be possible to see all those fine details that are impossible to see, both at 10x but also at 30x, even if these binoculars were stabilized on a tripod.
The same criterion is valid in a lesser way also for 25x and 34x magnifications so that, having the subjects at the right distance and a sufficient field of view, it will also be possible to easily attach and follow many subjects in rapid movement, as can be done with low magnification binoculars...

OK, this is the bit that you really need to explain more. Moreover, you need to explain how to employ or develop the techniques that you claim to use.

The way that I have understood this passage is as follows. You are arguing that, for two reasons, that details that are only just resolved by the eye in a 10x view will be easier to perceive when they are instead magnified 100x, even when hand-held. The first reason [with which I agree] is that at 100x, those details will now be very comfortably within the eye's ability to resolve them (and indeed, many more finer details will be available than at 10x). The second reason is that, since at 100x the rapid tiny shaking movements due to hand-holding will become translated into apparently long motions [To that, I agree], that you think [And here, I disagree] will make seeing the details easier because they can now be tracked rather than being lost in too fine and too rapid motion.

I don't see how such tracking, either by the eye as a whole or through retinal processing, would be facilitated by magnification. Although the proportional-to-the-overall-scene amount of motion stays the same with magnification (especially if there is, as in this thought example, no limit on FOV), with magnification both the apparent amount of motion and the apparent _speed_ of the motion increase. In my experience, the speed of that motion quickly increases with magnification beyond the limits of my retinal ganglia and brain's ability to process it, and so the detail is lost in the perceptual phenomenon that we all know as motion blur.

I might agree that _if_ I were able to look at the same flat scene through a 100x binocular that had the same true FOV as a 10x binocular, both very rapidly shaking in a randomized but limited and held on target (on average) way, that (I imagine--I haven't really thought this through fully) that I might be able to see more details, because (again, I imagine that) the 100x scene would look much the same as the 10x view, just larger. What are perceived as points of light composing the 10x perceived view will now be perceived as motion-blurred discs of light composing the 100x perceived view. Some details not visible in the 10x view would become visible in the 100x view as they would be perceived as small motion-blurred discs of light within the larger discs of light that correspond to what were points in the 10x view. Again, I'm not sure I've thought this through correctly, so I don't trust my imagination. Regardless, none of what I have described in this paragraph matches your descriptions, nor does it, in my experience, match the specifications of available binoculars, the FOV limits of my eyes, or the movement/vibration characteristics of my hand-held views. Consequently, it doesn't for me have practical application. But I'd be happy to be convinced otherwise!

--AP

Last edited:
I think there is plenty of agreement that it is possible for 25x to show more detail than 7x in hand-held viewing.
What you say, finally cheers me up. And I can believe you, because you are confirming it to me now. While I am still a little skeptical of some others (of yours ;)) who have always supported your opposite.

We just don't agree that it is a good overall choice for hand-held viewing.
25x is just one example that I bring, and I can also understand that it is a personal choice based on needs other, than the common birder.
The main knot, you've already untied it above. And it was one of the goals, when I opened this "campaign", because I found opposite beliefs.

- Many birders already agree that the "military" ideal compromise for handheld magnification of 7x is not accurate as a practical limit for birding. We tend to think more towards 10x.

- I think that many of us are open to the idea of considering different magnifications and viewing techniques for different purposes.

- I'm sure many of us agree that higher magnifications are often useful for natural history pursuits.
These are all positive statements.

As a point of fact, please know that in the course of birding, even small birds are routinely detected and identified at distances well beyond 10-15 m. I think 75 m is perhaps a more realistic measure of the typical limit for the high-comfort zone for detection and identification of most small birds in a familiar setting.
The detection and identification of the birds mentioned can also be done with the naked eye, from distances of 75m. What I meant to say is that there are also other events other than detection and identification, so it may be necessary or more interesting to use higher magnifications than 8x and 10x. While on the other hand, on this I found many conflicts and received several reactions of "denial". You are now saying the same things I said.

I believe there is more a mental limit than an enlargement limit. We set the limit, based on what we want and what we are willing to trade.
Having 25x (of equal brightness) means having larger dimensions and weight of the binoculars, greater visibility of the shake and less field of view than 8x.
But also greater magnification and greater detail of the same objects observed. So it will be more useful and more suitable for long range observations. If you don't need "long range", you don't need 25x.

There is no rule that can impose the use of one or the other, but only a personal need and therefore an arbitrary choice. This is not a race (at least for me). I have already understood that the greater details of the 25x are more interesting than those of the 8x. I have already understood and already explained how magnification works, the exit pupil, the combination of these two values and the possibilities of exploiting them. If then for any reason, someone fails to exploit 25x and decides not to use it, I don't know if I can do much more for him.
I can certainly wish him to have fun with what he has chosen.

Here you ask me something more:
"you will need to explain more about how 25x can be used for extended and comfortable manual observation"
I can add something fundamental in my opinion, which I have already said but which has not been taken into consideration by anyone: the trembling vision derives mainly from the movement of the lenses of the objectives. Stop those, the image will also stop.

I'm glad to see this discussion start to get somewhere. I think we all want to understand the experience Rico is describing handholding 25x or even 100x, even if it may not be relevant to our own usual purposes. A while ago Binastro raised a question that occurs to me also: for how long at a time can you actually get this highly detailed view of the target, and how is that useful or enjoyable?

Rico, do you find yourself largely having to remember all the details that you so briefly glimpsed? Are you sure that you remember them accurately? Do you perhaps have what's called photographic memory that would allow this?
I don't think I have a particular photographic memory, but the idea is good and it certainly connects well with the structure of vision as it is described in medical texts.
What I see in these questions (I don't know if it is correct) is the curiosity typical of when the topic is not clear, but interesting.
Certainly, as I have already said, the physical and perceptive (automatic and unconscious) capacities of sight, find merit in these situations (100x type). Observation time is limited only by the weight and shape of the binoculars. If it weighed max 400g and had the structure of a 7x35 Porro-prism, it would be usable without time limits.

With unfamiliar targets it is my opinion that with a hand held 100x binocular the true fine detail would just not be identified at all.

I do not accept that hand holding a 100x binocular will ever reveal the detail that the 100x binocular has on a firm tripod.
Not only can I agree with you, but I'm sure it should be unacceptable regardless of the magnification.
So it will be unacceptable even with 3x 5x 8x 10x etc ...

Last edited:
I don't think I have a particular photographic memory, but the idea is good and it certainly connects well with the structure of vision as it is described in medical texts.
What I see in these questions (I don't know if it is correct) is the curiosity typical of when the topic is not clear, but interesting.
Certainly, as I have already said, the physical and perceptive (automatic and unconscious) capacities of sight, find merit in these situations (100x type). Observation time is limited only by the weight and shape of the binoculars. If it weighed max 400g and had the structure of a 7x35 Porro-prism, it would be usable without time limits.
Let's get specific...
What model binoculars (mag/aperture) are you talking about?

Let's get specific...
What model binoculars (mag/aperture) are you talking about?
The binoculars to which you refer, is a fancy binoculars to give an example.

If instead you refer to the 25x, it is the Celestron SkyMaster 25x70 which that actually weighs 1350g (and not 1200g as I had written elsewhere).

In spite of your further explanation ... Unless you have a quantized retina and are living a world of quantized levels of detail, what you have said here cannot be true.
This is a complex point. Both to explain and to understand.
I understand what you're objecting to. And I assure you that I don't have bionic (quantized) vision! :-O

Here I make a small (but important) clarification.
...with a digital camera, 3x the magnification or megapixels...
To increase the sensor detail (spatial resolution) by 3x, it is necessary to increase the Megapixel by 9x (not 3x).

Now I try to answer the rest too (go slowly, please).

I agree that it would be a mistake to attribute to magnification the blur that is a result of the eye/brain's inability to process a rapidly moving (i.e. shaking) image.
Here unfortunately many translation errors have passed to the control of my Italian eyes. Replace, blurs with shake, please.

I don't think it is true that we on BirdForum accept the ~10x limit via dogma--I think most of us _have_ tried to hand-hold higher magnifications and have failed.
Okay, so I take it. It seems to me that I have been reading BF for a year or more, but I can trust your greater experience.

I also think that members of the general public (i.e. those who are not on BirdForum), when purchasing binoculars, also often try higher powers...
On this I am not so sure. In my experience, the shopkeeper always offers 8x and hardly has magnifications greater than 10-12x. But my experience here is small.

To be continued...

...To increase the sensor detail (spatial resolution) by 3x, it is necessary to increase the Megapixel by 9x (not 3x)...

This detail is a triviality, but please know that although I understand your point, my point was a more general one, which is to say that I, very roughly, take 3-fold increases in these properties to translate to worthwhile and significant increases in performance--30x versus 10x binoculars, 18 megapixels versus 6 megapixels--even though they do not translate to equivalent increases in resolution.

--AP

OK, this is the bit that you really need to explain more. Moreover, you need to explain how to employ or develop the techniques that you claim to use.
I don't know the technique, it's all automatism of the eye and visual perception (it was instinctive for me right from the start). But I noticed that it helps to improve a lot of habit and familiarity with vision in motion. On the contrary, from what I understand that the birder does. He looks for stable images avoiding any vision in motion. And in doing this, he gets used to the firm vision.

The way that I have understood this passage is as follows. You are arguing that, for two reasons, that details that are only just resolved by the eye in a 10x view will be easier to perceive when they are instead magnified 100x, even when hand-held. The first reason [with which I agree] is that at 100x, those details will now be very comfortably within the eye's ability to resolve them (and indeed, many more finer details will be available than at 10x).
Yes

The second reason is that, since at 100x the rapid tiny shaking movements due to hand-holding will become translated into apparently long motions [To that, I agree], that you think [And here, I disagree] will make seeing the details easier because they can now be tracked rather than being lost in too fine and too rapid motion.
I don't think. I see it with my eyes.

But perhaps here we need to repeat a fundamental thing that seems not yet clear.
If your hand shake is raised to 10x as a 120 arcosec large figure (for example), when you look in a 100x, that same shake will be 1200" (10 times as large).
- And if this were not understood and accepted (at least theoretically), it would not be possible to continue further.

The wide movement of the 100x will now be so wide that the saccadic and tracking muscles are able to chase it. This causes a more stable and complete image to arrive to the retina, than the eye can stabilize at 10x. And therefore, the details visible with the 100x, which in proportion are 10 times as much, will have an even greater value than the 10x.
It is not a matter of FOV.

What are perceived as points of light composing the 10x perceived view will now be perceived as motion-blurred discs of light composing the 100x perceived view.
No, it does not! The detail of the 100x is real and is 10 times greater than that of the 10x.
The 100x image is not a 10x photo enlarged 10 times!
If anything, the opposite is true: the 10x image is a 100x photo reduced by 10 times (e.g. from 100Mp to 1Mp) and therefore with 10 times less detail to see.

EDIT: I corrected an incorrect number.

Last edited:
The wide movement of the 100x will now be so wide that the saccadic and tracking muscles are able to chase it. This causes a more stable and complete image to arrive to the retina, than the eye can stabilize at 10x. And therefore, the details visible with the 100x, which in proportion are 10 times as much, will have an even greater value than the 10x.
It is not a matter of FOV.
Alexis is bringing up FOV because at 100x it's so narrow that in practice, your target will easily swing out of view entirely, defeating your claimed ability to follow it while in larger-scale motion. Do you not find that?

Last edited:
Rico70,

as a general reply to your responses thus far, it doesn't seem to me that you experience motion blur as I and others do. As I noted before, magnifying the image increases both the apparent amount of motion as well as the _speed_ of the motion. It is the latter that is so destructive to the magnified view. The speed is too fast for me to process most of the time. When you watch movies, does it blur into continuous motion for you, or do you see stop-action frames? :)

--AP

This detail is a triviality...
Sorry Alexis, I indicated that because it's not trivial. I understood what you meant, but since the point of my initial explanation was focused on the pixels and the sensor, that detail becomes central.
Hope you can understand.

The human eye is not a quantum detector. But in any case, the retina is made up of sensitive elements of finite number, distributed "similarly" to the grid of a photographic sensor. The spatial resolution of the eye is determined by the retina, which does not reach the maximum potential of the optical counterpart (crystalline, cornea, moods, etc.).
But then, the maximum visual acuity is generally lower than the retinal value, because the bottleneck is the optic nerve, which cannot 100% carry all that data.

Thus. In the 3x example, the 18Mp becomes 2Mp (not 6Mp).

I think it is better for everyone else, to indicate the correct corresponding value, so misunderstandings or misinterpretations derived from reading will be avoided.

I like the work you have done, and I am reading everything willingly :t:

Last edited:
Alexis is bringing up FOV because at 100x it's so narrow that in practice, your target will easily swing out of view entirely, defeating your claimed ability to follow it while in larger-scale motion. Do you not find that?
No, Tenex. For what Alexis was talking about, the FOV was not inherent. And not even for my sight of the pigeon at 100x, which was stationary on the ledge of the house and was comfortably within the field of vision.

Last edited:
as a general reply to your responses thus far, it doesn't seem to me that you experience motion blur as I and others do. As I noted before, magnifying the image increases both the apparent amount of motion as well as the _speed_ of the motion. It is the latter that is so destructive to the magnified view. The speed is too fast for me to process most of the time. When you watch movies, does it blur into continuous motion for you, or do you see stop-action frames? :)
I don't know for sure, but I don't think it's a question of speed. The angular speed is proportionate and certainly my view also sees blur.
But I only see the flickering at 24fps of the cinema, and not every single frame, I think like everyone (or almost). Not you?

Post 71.

The 120 arcsecond movement at 10x will still be 120 arcseconds at 100x, not 1200 arcseconds.

The crab nebula pulsar has a pulse time of 30 per second.
A decade before it was discovered a female member of the public at an observatory public showing said that the star was pulsing.
The director told her this was incorrect.
She said 'I am a pilot and that star is pulsing'.

Had she been believed she would have discovered it a decade earlier.

With old T.Vs I could easily see pulsing at perhaps 50 or 60 cycles per second with side vision, but not with central vision.
Neon tubes bother me.

Generally 24 fps is acceptable.

I would think that keeping a 100x binocular within a half degree field is fairly easy hand held.
I will try it hand held if I can with my 25x-135x80 binocular at 100x.

But all of this post does not answer the fundamental questions of hand held binocular views and hand shake in practice.

And as anyone knows a 3x binocular has very little apparent blur, despite it moving a small amount.

Also I think that a 400g binocular shakes more than a 1300g binocular, because of inertia considerations.

I have no problem hand holding the 15x70 Revelation, the same more or less as the 15x70 Skywatcher.
I also had no problem with 20x60 or 20x80.

I repeat.
Using the 100x binocular hand held unbraced will not show the fine detail if the 100x binocular was firmly mounted on a good tripod.

Also the Canon 18x50 IS will show more fine detail with the stabilizer on than with it off unbraced.

B.

Test 1.

10.45 a.m.

25x70 Skywatcher.
Chinmey pot 124m distance.
Bright sunshine.
Eyecups folded down to minimum.

Initially very unpleasant holding body with two hands.
Then held end of left barrel with left hand and right hand holding the body.
Steadier but still unpleasant dancing of image.

Yes, the bird dropping on the chimney top was seen for the first time in a bright image.
But the fine detail is lost because of the dancing image.

Switching to Swift 8.5x44 HR/5.
What a relief.
The bird droppings are visible, but I haven't really noticed them before.
But the finest resolution for me is similar hand held with both 8.5x44 and 25x70.

The Canon 18x50 IS is in a different class altogether when it comes to fine resolution when the IS is switched on.
The Canon 10x42L is also streets ahead of the 8.5x44 and 25x70 with fine resolution.

So yes, the larger scale and bright image with the Skywatcher 25x70 immediately showed bird droppings on the chimney in a bright image.
But the fine resolution is just not there hand held.
However, a better example of the Skywatcher 25x70 should do better.

For me, the dancing image hand holding this 25x70 is just unpleasant.
If someone doesn't have an IS binocular, I suppose this is what they put up with.

I have seen though that the Zeiss 15x60 is much brighter than the Canon 18x50 IS on the night sky or in dull conditions, but hand held the Canon beats the Zeiss 15x60 with fine resolution.

B.

Test 2.

Thought this was the 25x-135x80, but unboxing it is the as new Helios 15x70 Waterproof long eye relief binocular.
I think this is the Quantam under a Helios name.

This 15x70 is high quality and heavier than the Skywaycher 25x70.
It is rubber armoured.
The Skywatcher 25x70 has a foam support between the barrels when boxed, because they are so fragile.

I see the bird droppings on the chimney top very well in a bright image.
Fine resolution similar to Skywatcher 25x70 hand held.
Image steadier, but too heavy for me nowadays hand held.
It has an Opticron tripod adapter, and this is what I used some years ago on a tripod when it gave excellent views.

Not sure where the 25x-135x80 is.
So that's all for now folks.

And I don't like either the Skywatcher 25x70 or the Helios 15x70 Heavy hand held.
But others might especially if they eat their spinach.

B.

In the above tests in bright sunshine the 8.5x44 binocular was probably acting as an 8.5x22 binocular.
The 25x70 as a 25x63 or 24x60.
The 15x70 as a 15x38.

The coarse detail was better seen in the 25x70 than in the 8.5x44.
The coarse detail was about the same in the 15x70 and 25x70.
This coarse detail was just bigger and brighter in the bigger binoculars.

But the fine detail was similar in all three binoculars.

In the 25x70 the full amplitude of the oscillation was about 4 arcminutes, with wild swings to 8 arcminutes if I didn't try to hold it steady.
The amplitude was larger up and down than sideways.
The binoculars were all completely unbraced and I was standing unbraced.

So I would expect the oscillations to be well inside a 100x binocular field hand held.

I was not rested.
When I am well rested I can do about 50% better hand held.

Normally when using a high power binocular I would brace it as well as possible.

B.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back