• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Woody's paintings (1 Viewer)

I am the proud possessor of a Woody original (the little owl he uses for his avatar). Everyone who sees it says how good it is.

That sparrow is wonderful too.

robinm said:
I am the proud possessor of a Woody original (the little owl he uses for his avatar). Everyone who sees it says how good it is.

That sparrow is wonderful too.

does Woody sell his stuff?

:loveme: Thangewe! Thangewe! And once again hiy thangewe!

Seriously Pete and all, thanks for your kind words.
I would have replied sooner but I've only just got back from a week in Norfolk and I still have friends from Singapore with me so my BF time has been a bit limited.

Yes I do have a website, yes I do sell my stuff (some of you may have met me at the Lee Valley bird fair last year?) but I don't tend to shout about it here because I'm here for the company and advice, not to advertise my painting.

Cheers
Woody

I think you might've misidentified the bird in the painting though - pretty certain it isn't a male woodcock...

;)

(How many times have you heard that one, Woody?)

Fantastic work though - i'm insanely jealous of skill like yours.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back