• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

RFI Istanbul (1 Viewer)

Marcus Conway - ebirder

I'm off to Istanbul for a week in mid September. More a family holiday, but I may get a day or two with the camera and bins.

Any places recommended for photography. Of course should be good for migration too if there are locations that can be recommended.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Hi Marcus i myself am going to Turkey late september like you more of a family holiday but i will get a few days in birding with my camera and bins , but ive had no luck here with any info so we might be going in blind but thats exciting in itself you never no what to expect , have a good time and good luck mate .

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back