• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Christmas (1 Viewer)

Hello,

I hope that all may accept by best wishes for a Merry Christmas and for a happy New Year of good bird watching, of good health and of peace.

Winter pleasures

With warm regards to all,
Arthur :hi:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year all.
I'm planning on a bird related Christmas lunch with the president of the local bird watching club coming over purely by chance, my uncle. I'm not a member however, perhaps I'm more of a rogue birder?

Merry Christmas to all and a wishing everyone a wonderful New Year ahead! Very thankful for this resource, especially this past year.

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_9859.jpg
    IMG_9859.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 40
Merry Christmas and all the best in the coming year.
I appreciate the help that this community provides to binoholics and beginning birders.

Alan

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back