• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New field studies (2 Viewers)

a line that is loose and free, yet perfectly descriptive integrated with values that give dimension and depth, yes.....how do you do that:t:

Absolutely stunning pieces of art! It was a great pleasure to go through it all. Really beautiful!

With kind regards,
Kathrin

Danke Kathrin, Thank you all!
I feel overwhelmed from your comments!
It seems that I have to start to make thoughts how to reveal my secrets!:) :)
But until then let me share with you something else, something which looks like fieldwork
but it's actually not.
There are studies based excusively on my own video footage-they are of course not of BBC quality, but they help me a lot to understand better my subject... my beloved Bonelli's eagle and Levant sparrowhawk..

Paschalis

Attachments

• Aq.Fasciata.jpg
    Aq.Fasciata.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Aq.Fasciata 1.jpg
    Aq.Fasciata 1.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 131
  • brevipes 1.jpg
    brevipes 1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 116
  • brevipes 3.jpg
    brevipes 3.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 103
  • brevipes 4.jpg
    brevipes 4.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 102
The sturgeon, well known as the "Caviar" fish, sketched today morning in Munich zoo...
overall view and close-up as well...
Very interesting creature!

Paschalis

Attachments

• Short nosed sturgeon.jpg
    Short nosed sturgeon.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 107
  • Short nosed sturgeon head.jpg
    Short nosed sturgeon head.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Thanks a lot!
Mark, the main reasons I used the Bic Pen for these, was first the low light
in Aquarium-there is no chance to get the colour tones right, and my limited time...
It is obvious that it's much easier to carry a couple of pens with me than paint boxes,
brushes, water bottle etc....

Paschalis

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back