• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Angelo Italia (1 Viewer)

Hi again Angelo and welcome to Bird Forum from all the Staff and Moderators

I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

D

blackbirds

Hi
I have a couple of blackbirds, a male and a female, that I am watching, feeding and loving in my garden and it looks like the female is building a nest. I have spotted her with twicks in her bick going in and out of the big bush in which they seem to live. Is it possible this time of the year ? I have not looked in the bush not to disturb them.
Angelo

Hello Angelo and welcome to the forum. I would guess they are building a roost to ward off the winter chill, but don't know if European Blackbirds do that. You might want to post in the Birds and Birding area to see if someone knows for sure.
Have fun here.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back