View Single Post
Old Wednesday 15th January 2020, 04:22   #3
Maroon Jay
Maroon Jay's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Alberta
Posts: 1,020
You can get contents insurance for rental places. Be sure to get insurance that covers your items when you travel and not only while you are home.
Maroon Jay is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2012 2013 2014 2015 2018 Support BirdForum With A Donation