• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My custom Zeiss Binos just arrived from Germany (1 Viewer)

Sout Fork

For the kind of money I paid you would think they could have included lens caps, carrying case and a neck strap.

Also I think a tripod and head is going to be a problem.

See Pic.

Attachments

• 2040x200.jpg
    2040x200.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 321
Sout Fork said:
For the kind of money I paid you would think they could have included lens caps, carrying case and a neck strap.

Also I think a tripod and head is going to be a problem..

That will teach you NOT to buy British!!! (loved it, though).

robinm said:
Do you think you'll have any trouble taking them on planes?

Think you can use it to shoot down planes, so would guess the being on the plane is not such an important consideration. Would like to know what kind of neck strap comes with it though.

Hmm, I wonder what the weight is on those puppies. Maybe they made the frame out of magnesium to cut down on it.

custom zeiss

Sout Fork said:

Also I think a tripod and head is going to be a problem.

See Pic.
they look great,what are they like for butterflies ? . maybe i should trade in my papilios

I spent 6 days in the slammer for having a pair of binoculars and looking for Wall Creepers (Tichodroma muraria) along the Danube River at the border between Romania and Serbia.
Now, if i only had a pair of those puppies, i'd be on "twenty to life"....

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back