• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi all (1 Viewer)

NicoleB

Nature addict
Long time no see, I doubt I still know anyone around here (or anyone remembers me :p )
We finally - after some very taxing Globe hopping in the last 2 years - have settled in the US of A, Texas to be more precise.

Hope to be around more often come Spring and get back into birding.
I miss it :)

Cheers B :)

Hi Nicole

Welcome back lass... yes I do remember you very well. I'm sure you'll find many old friends still around here.

You seem to have had an exciting time over the last couple of years. Good luck in your new home.

Thank you Delia!
It feels good to be back.
Exciting, yeah, I guess that would sum it up,.... :)
Jee, it's been a long time,....

Welcome back Nicole :t: Texas is having some rough weather this winter so hope you are staying warm and dry ;)

Yup, have been hibernating for 3 months, time to get my mojo out of the corner it was hiding in and do SOMETHING :)
Am absolutely not used to the cold any more, bbbrrr..... :)

Welcome back, Nicole. Texas could lead to some good birding, depending on where you landed in that huge place.

Am up North in the Panhandle.
Need to get my Driver's License to be able to get around more.
Just not sure I want to drive with these no driving fools around ;-)

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back