• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Announcing the winners of the April 2008 photo competition (1 Viewer)

KC Foggin

Very, very long time member
Supporter
United States
Announcing the winners of the April 2008 photo competition
133 members cast their vote this month.

Congratulations to the winners :t:

First place goes to: We have a tie!

Avi Meir's Pied Kingfisher
and Tracker's - Watch The Birdie

Both First Place Winners received 17/133 votes.

Second place goes to - The Valley Walker's - Goldfinch Perched
with 9/144 votes

Third place is another tie:

rb_stern's Flicker on a snowy day with 8/133 votes
geomorph's Marsh Wren on Display with 8/133 votes

Again, congratulations to all for some mighty fine photography.

Well done to all four of you for some excellent shots. The winning photos were real crackers - fantastic! Fitting that both were winners!

Alan

Some fantastic winners there
Well done for the idea of posting frequent reminders. The number of votes was well up on normal.
Alan

Well done everyone especially to Tracker and Avi, but I think I should be 5th not 3rd as a couple of people got 8 point. Some really great work out there it is getting tougher and tougher

Looks like it was another close run; with many lovely images! :)

Well done Avi and thanks to everyone who took the time to view my pic and vote; really appreciated :) :t:

Very well done to all,fab photos.A special well done to my good mate Alan (The Valley Walker).I was with him when he took the pic along with Ken.

A big thanks to you all and still can't believe I got into the final voting selection let alone in the top places - totally gobsmacked. A big thanks also to my "mentors" Mike & Ken who give me great help and encouragement in this fairly new hobby for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back