• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Available March 2018 (1 Viewer)

That looks nice, it looks like a go this year if it actually looks like that. My Ultravid Safari, the green does not look like the Leica commercial images.

A.W.

If there were a design contest for binoculars, the Nocitivids would win IMO

Oh so true. They are a fine looking binocular to look at! Still need to make time to look through them.

Its completely irrational and silly to say this...but the green makes me want to buy more than the black. But I can see how traditionalist for Leica would think otherwise.

Last edited:
I think the green colour in the photo above looks rather better than the previous olive green Leicas that Ive seen. It's extremely attractive IMO, but I do wonder what it actually looks like in real life.

Henry didnt say a pair of what....might be the busty blonde twins down the block.....that would be a pair of pairs

Last edited:
I like that green color! It might fool other birder's into thinking you were carrying a Swarovski.:-O

Only if they were wearing strong sunglasses or suffered from some kind of unnatural colour shift. That green is nothing like Swaro Green.

Dennis you are suffering from strain and anxiety waiting for UPS to deliver your SLCs. Time to lie down in a cool dark room.

Looking forward to hearing what you think of them when they arrive.

Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back