• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

preparing photos for inclusion in posts (1 Viewer)

jape

obviously many do this using their preferred software and methods but i have seen a couple of comments lately about this.

it can be very easy but there are size restrictions.

best if using an android phone or tab, just get your pics into a folder as usual
then there is a good app called PHOTO AND PICTURE RESIZER in playstore.

it has a blue square outline with an arrow top RH corner if others with similar names show.

i find it fast and simple, you just go to the photo folder, select your photo, click on crop or resize. you can do so manually or using presets then replace the original or save and rename. i have used all sorts of apps for photo manipulation but this one is just so easy to use for this purpose (i have no connection with it, just recommend it). ads are not intruding all the time and it is free.

when posting, use the normal methods (advanced not quick reply) with the menu item that is a paperclip, for attachments. then select and upload your photo or photos. you can close the upload page using a close page prompt at bottom and this shows your original post. just click on the paperclio again and your photos are there to attach at whichever point in your post you prefer.

easy method to get used to and not too many menu clicks. try it!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back