• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Guess which bird from my terrible photo? (1 Viewer)

Julie50

Mostly in the Midlands :)
Supporter
United Kingdom
Hi all......

.....especially newbies like me. I have been birding now for 2 months and therefore have fun mis-identifying and attempting to photo our beautiful feathered friends. I thought I might start a light-hearted "guess which species I was trying to photo" thread. All comers welcome :)

This is my first photo.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 949
Sorry delia - Little Grebe it is :)

I will have to find a more difficult one for the next guess!

This sort of thread is usually placed in the Fun section of Ruffled Feathers Julie.

I see you're not subscribed to that forum as yet (it is easy to do). Scroll right down to the bottom of the Forums page and you will see it there.

I'll move your thread to that forum when you've got access to it.

LOL They never leave their bums up in the air for me.... they always completely sink, just leaving a ring of ripples on the water!

Not a bird!

This one is not a bird - but seen from a bird hide:):):)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 404

Users who are viewing this thread

Back