View Single Post
Old Monday 11th July 2005, 07:51   #2
Registered User

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 29
Originally Posted by heeby
can any body tell me if theres another name for these tripod heads which move the scope on a vertical and horizontal by turning a wheel or knob tried searching on google but only found 2 or 3
thanks mark
It sounds to me that you are talking about Geared Heads, where the motion of the head is gear driven by turning a wheel. Manfrotto make one, I think the number is a 410.
marco is offline  
Reply With Quote