• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from South wales (1 Viewer)

dryslwyn

Hi - It would be nice to see a bit more activity from this region on the site - especially from Carmarthenshire birders. Any of you out there?

Last edited:
Hi dryslwyn and welcome to Bird Forum from all the Staff and Moderators

I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

D

Hi dryslwyn,
Carmarthenshire, what a great place to be. A warm welcome to you.
regards
Merlin

dryslwyn said:
Hi - It would be nice to see a bit more activity from this region on the site - especially from Carmarthenshire birders. Any of you out there?

Hi dryslwyn,
Hi & welcome from Cardiff. I'm sure you will find a few members from West Wales.
Enjoy BF

welcome dryslywn.i take it that this is where you are from?i used to live in llansawel,great raptor country.i am sure you will find some members from your neck of the woods soon.

dryslwyn said:

I can see Carmarthenshire if I look out the window across the Burry inlet but still in Glamorganshire I think. Lovely trip up to Dinas (RSPB) the other weekend, I suspect its rather cold and miserable there at the moment but what a lovely wild place.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back