• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birdwatching Podcast. (1 Viewer)

Chewbaxter

Reformed "Bird Ignorer"!
"Eh? What's a Podcast?"

I'll not asume that everyone knows what I'm on about here... until I got an 'Ipod' I didn't know what they were proper... think of them as a radio prog. that you can listen to anytime you like... a new episode appears and it automatically downloads to your computer.

I listen to some the RSPB do and they're excellent - plus some stuff on Dementia Care (well... it is the area I work in lol, so I sometimes 'take my work home with me').

Most, you don't need an iPod to use... you can often listen to them, or download to the computer.

Anyhow - I thought I'd have a go myself...

Episode one is entitled "A Walk In The Park" - it's... well, me walking in the park with my two dogs and talking about what I see... plus feeding the ducks with some 'quacking' as they go on a feeding frenzy!

Rather than 'SPAM' the forum, I would like to know what people think about this - would YOU listen to it?

Let me know folks - I'll post a link if there's any interest.

Regards.

:t:

Neil.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back