View Single Post
Old Sunday 7th October 2007, 17:43   #7
DonFrambach

Thought this email exchange might be interesting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 12:28 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Problems with Katz Eye Optics Focusing Screen

Hello Rachael,

Thanks for your kind note. I still want to work with the focusing screen a bit but I think the split screen and microprism surround will not work for me. My native focusing screen was a little off and not that great. Could you make just a matte focusing screen without the split prism and microprism? If so, I think I would be happy if my current screen could be exchanged for that (with no refund to me). Of course I would be happy to pay for shipping too.

Is this possible?

Don Frambach

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Don,

You are very welcome. We are able to make a matte-only screen for the D200. We donít list it on the website, since it is not as common a request as the prism screen; but with your particular requirements, it sounds like the matte screen might be the better option. It would be an even exchange as far as the screen goes and Iím happy to have our technician do the install if you pick up the shipping. Just let me know if you want to go that route and Iíll get a matte-only screen into production for you. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Best regards,

Rachael Katz
Katz Eye Optics
+1.413.743.2523

www.katzeyeoptics.com

BF Supporter 2007 2008 Support BirdForum With A Donation