• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Craghopper bargains (1 Viewer)

Baron Birder

I know this will only help a small number of readers But there is a cragghoppers sale at Debenhams in East Croydon with 50% off almost all their stock and more coming in the next two weeks ladies and gents ranges

Never realised debies stocked craghoppers, could do with some new birding togs myself. I wonder if the Norwich store will be doing similar..will investigate!

Matt

Interesting, do you know how long it's on for?

Swalker

I assume so I didnt note the address but it is in the main drag of shops. Go into mens and walk through the formal wear and its at the end or ask.

Paul

The lady there said she is getting in more stock and likely to be for a least two weeks.

Swalker

I assume so I didnt note the address but it is in the main drag of shops. Go into mens and walk through the formal wear and its at the end or ask.

Paul

The lady there said she is getting in more stock and likely to be for a least two weeks.

Thanks very much, will pop down Sunday.

Swalker

Paul

Thanks Baron

Buyer beware!

Craghopper gear has been heavily discounted for all of 2007 at least. See the other threads in this forum.

I bought a load of their gear just after Christmas. The merino fleece jumpers are really comfy but the stitching is coming apart, ditto with the Kiwi trousers.

I was temped by one of their t-shirts a month ago and so far it is still in one piece.

In case any one is still looking, I have just purchased some Craghopper Kiwi lined trousers from Hawkshead in Beverley near Hull. reduced from £40 to £20. Unlined ones for sale too at £17.50. Comfy and warm, plenty of pockets for all the stuff I carry too.

Nice trousers, but it's worth seeing how you get on with them before buying a second pair. I actually had one pair and bought another cheap online to cycle in - because they are looser than a lot of other trousers. I got boils on my knees. I put them in the wash in case I was just going too long between washes, and the boils started to go away. Put on the new trousers again after a week or so and the boils came back. Trousers went to Oxfam. I'm sticking to pure cotton trousers from now on - and cycling in shorts while the weather lasts.

TK Maxx in Cambridge city centre also sell Craghoppers trousers at @ half price, you might have to dig around a bit to find 'em.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back