• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Mr & Mrs Alan Dalton :) (1 Viewer)

timwootton

I'd like to propose a toast to the newly-weds; Mr Alan and Mrs Linda Dalton. As one of THE first contributors to this part of Birdforum and one of its most inspirational members it's perhaps understandable that he's allowed his thread to slip to page 75 (just two pages behind my own) - so, after a lovely honeymoon we can all look forward to seeing his fabulous work back here in the basement.
Congratulations Al & Linda - love and luck xxx
B :) B :) :t: ;) :t: B :) B :)

I'd like to propose a toast to the newly-weds; Mr Alan and Mrs Linda Dalton. As one of THE first contributors to this part of Birdforum and one of its most inspirational members it's perhaps understandable that he's allowed his thread to slip to page 75 (just two pages behind my own) - so, after a lovely honeymoon we can all look forward to seeing his fabulous work back here in the basement.
Congratulations Al & Linda - love and luck xxx
B :) B :) :t: ;) :t: B :) B :)

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. D!

I assumed you (and everyone else) had gotten lost in FB and forgotten that BF even existed. Best of luck to you both.

Hi everyone,

Just returned home to Sweden with my lovely wife and popped in here to check out any recent work. I was rather touched to find this thread in place here, many thanks to you all here for your kind word and good wishes..
Life on my end has been wonderful of late, though incredibly hectic. We are both very much looking forward to everything returning to normal in many ways. I will have some time on my hands for the first time in three months and am looking forward to getting the creative process rolling again. Indeed, had some lovely early morning bird encounters in Cyprus this past ten days, even managed a little sketching too to help get the ball rolling...
Again, many thanks everyone...

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back