• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Universal adaptor for smartphone (1 Viewer)

If your scope is a ATM/ATS but not an ATX, I would recommend a Kowa adapter. Not really a universal adapter, but quite easily adaptable using a hard case for the phone.

If you were in the UK I would recommend looking at SRB Photographic Web site. But you may want to see whose they sell and find on you side of the pond.

Four pieces of dowel and some pieces of plywood. This set up was made for my Samsung S5 mini and Swarovski ATS. The latest version has the dowels replaced by a 1cm deep plywood ring that fits the eyepiece rather like an eyepiece cap. It's just a bit smaller than the dowel model, so it fits better in my camera bag.

Roger

Attachments

• DSC07766 (Medium).JPG
    DSC07766 (Medium).JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC07767 (Medium).JPG
    DSC07767 (Medium).JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC07768 (Medium).JPG
    DSC07768 (Medium).JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back