• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New USA Nikon D6 anyone..? (1 Viewer)

I have several D5's and nothing better to me in my opinion. I already have a 500 F/4 FLED VR but since everyone is lusting over this 500PF and it being so portable it will be a nice walk around piece for me when we head back to Sri Lanka in the fall.. Sure looks quite dainty in pictures and videos but will find out in the am..

Are you sure that you'll be able to manage with just one D6, bearing in mind you have several D5's?

Ok any of you tech gurus that can help me.. I just took a few pictures and attempted to up load them to my computers and that did happen. I am unable t save the files either on a mac or a Window.. So it asks me how I want save and I said JPEG but not allowing me to do so..What am I doing wrong or possibly incorrect settings in new D6..? Arghh... Just bought a D850 and no problem.. Pictures do show up in Nikon Editor and I can mess with them but unable to save them for some reason..

EASY DONY BASH me to HARD..:) HELP

I use Lightroom, so no real experience with that, and no d6....

Capture NX-D was updated 2-18-2020 for the D6. Have you updated lately?

Also, are you doing this over the USB3 or Ethernet?

Marc

I use Lightroom, so no real experience with that, and no d6....

Capture NX-D was updated 2-18-2020 for the D6. Have you updated lately?

Also, are you doing this over the USB3 or Ethernet?

Marc

Hi there, I just put the XQD Reader into a USB Port and it uploads pictures no problem and I can see them and also work on them but for some reason not allowing me to save them either on a mac or Windows and as Said, I just bought a new D850 a few days ago plus my D5 no problem what so ever.. Possibly i better check into updates for Nikon Software..

What is the link between this thread and photography?
It's nothing more than some kind of warped ego trip .

What is the link between this thread and photography?
It's nothing more than some kind of warped ego trip .

Its all about the equipment as nothing states about picture snapping in this thread under " NIKON CAMERA" is the listing under cameras and nothing mentioned about picture snapping....

Nikon D850 & Nikon 500MM F/5.6 PF

So this am one of those little buggers was buzzing around while I was in the yard with the D850 and really quite surprised how well it works hand held with this guy jerking around..

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back