• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Vietnam December 2019 or March 2020 (1 Viewer)

tjbirdofprey

Dorset birder in Spain
Hi there

I am looking for younger birders (20s to early 30s) who would be interested in joining me on a self planned trip to Vietnam for 12 to 16 days (I'm 24 myself). The plan would be to travel on a reasonable budget, target the endemics and to build a hefty checklist whilst really exploring the country and having a laugh/getting to know other younger birders.

Cheers!
TJ

Last edited:
Hi TJ,

What you propose sounds great. I am 27 myself, and expect to have some free time by the end of the year and would love to do some birding in a completely new territory with someone as avid as me while keeping budget reasonable. I would have to fly out all the way from the Netherlands, so I definitely still have to think about it for a bit, but if you could let me know whether you are still planning (and share more details if you have any) then I can start seriously considering :)

Gr
Ruben

Have fun, I spent a month travelling around Vietnam on public transport. It's a great place with excellent birding.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back