• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

good cheap bins (1 Viewer)

Welcome!

There is a sub forum devoted to binoculars and if you have a look there you will see that many folk have asked a similar question.

It also depends on what you mean by cheap!

Hello Peter, and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. The binocular forum is here. if you ask there for help I am sure you will get a lot of answers.

Hi Peter and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

hello my name is peter ebdon could anybody tell me where i can get a good pair of cheap bins from my first pair

Welcome. Enjoy the Forum..

I love my new Nikon 10x25 Travelite EX Binocular. There very clear, and have a fantastic focus. Not sure how cheap you want to go, But these are around £80-£90 which is how much I have seen the go for online.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back