• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ZEN RAY Optics (1 Viewer)

softailcowboy1

I am trying to contact Zen RAY Optics. I have a pair of 8x42 prime HD Binos that have eye cup problems keep coming off and debris or specs in glass. there no longer seems to be a website any info appreciated.

I am trying to contact Zen RAY Optics. I have a pair of 8x42 prime HD Binos that have eye cup problems keep coming off and debris or specs in glass. there no longer seems to be a website any info appreciated.

No longer in existence! Lots of people in the same boat as you, check the ZenRay section in the binoculars forum for more details.

Nick

Welcome to BirdForum. I've moved your thread to the Zen Ray forum, where more people are likely to read about it.

Best advice is to buy another binocular. Sorry but that's about it. No Zen-Ray Company to be found. Gone. Many binoculars may be bought from reputable brands and dealers and many good deals from several different sellers on classified.

I'm sure that many adjustments are well within the capabilities of repairers. My ED2 7x36 became unusable when the dioptre adjustment hit the end stop before accommodating my eyes. It was repaired/adjusted in the UK by a repairer (recommended on this forum) and is now as it should be and is much used again.

my primes are a great solid glass. the eyecups were a poor design or fit. I have never had a pair of bino's that eyecups just fall off. sorry to hear Charles is out of business.....I do appreciate the tip on suddarthoptical that will be my 1st call today

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back