• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Camera trap delights (1 Viewer)

I work as a wildlife biologist in Montana and have the luxury of using quite a few automatic upload trail cameras (BuckEyes) that upload to a free public website. I do all of the labeling so you can sort through the pictures by camera or by species.

There are thousands of photos and video clips on the site so feel free to browse and play as you wish. If you find some favorites, you can create a free account and save them to your own favorites page to do with as you please.

CondonWildlifeCams

Enjoy!! And feel free to message me with any questions.

Tracy :)

Still nothing to rival Fiona's Pine Marten, but I checked my camera trap today and found that a grand total of two animals had triggered it in the past two and a half weeks. Here they are.

I've now moved it to another location.

Attachments

• deer1.jpg
    deer1.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 156
  • deer 2.JPG
    deer 2.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 161
Still nothing to rival Fiona's Pine Marten, but I checked my camera trap today and found that a grand total of two animals had triggered it in the past two and a half weeks. Here they are.
At least the first one did Smile for the camera.

Steve.

Finally got some photos from my own camera in the garden

It only cost £30 so I am quite happy

Mark

Attachments

• fox4.jpg
    fox4.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 145
  • fox1.jpg
    fox1.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 122
  • fox2.jpg
    fox2.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 121
  • fox5.jpg
    fox5.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 121

I've now moved it to another location.

It's not a competition ;).

Good luck with the new location.

TS

You certainly get some great quality pictures of quality beasties Mark.

Keep 'em coming.

D

If anyone has a camera stick it out at a badger sett now if you can... cubs are going crazy here. Loads of play fighting, skullduggery and general naughty cuteness! Unfortunately none of this is on my camera but our videos should be on t'internet in the next few weeks.

Get the cubs when they're little, cute and bouncy.

A couple of shots from recent videos, I have discovered life beyond badger setts!

Attachments

• heron bf.jpg
    heron bf.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 132
  • otter bf.jpg
    otter bf.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 164
More new species:
a flock of small rubber ducks
and another tantalising glimpse of either a rat or a water vole - my latest mission.

Attachments

• rubber duck.jpg
    rubber duck.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 139
  • river creature.jpg
    river creature.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 137
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back