• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Archie's poo list (1 Viewer)

Recent additions

23. Black Redstart
24. Peregrine (real this time)

The peregrine concerned lives in a 'holy' place. Thus the attached picture can only have one title....;)

Attachments

• holy shit (1024x634).jpg
    holy shit (1024x634).jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 75
Adding a bit of late summer quality now with number 25, only a Little Gull! And upping the amusement factor as this one looks like he is straining!! :-O

Attachments

• little poo.jpg
    little poo.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 87
Today I saw a Common Tern gush forth three times in ten minutes. Not sure that Sand Eels agreed with it, which is a shame. Unless it had been saving it up, or it was just more busy after a quick doze. The juvey that sat next to it went once, but pellety rather than a proper terny squirt.

I appreciate that this is not exactly scientific.

29. Meadow Pipit last week
30. Redshank. Made quite an effort getting this one out, hardly seemed worth it!

Attachments

• DSC03287 (2) redshank poo.jpg
    DSC03287 (2) redshank poo.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 128
32. Wigeon.

Feel free to view the attachment where you will need to observe 'da toid boid'...

Attachments

• toid boid DSC06143.jpg
    toid boid DSC06143.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 138
No new ticks recently but how about this for a result? If I get enough positive replies, I'll let you see the next frame showing detailed separation! Who needs Orphean Warblers with this kind of quality going on?

Attachments

• poo-DSC02509-(2).jpg
    poo-DSC02509-(2).jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 133
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back