• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wildlife Yaktographer (1 Viewer)

Jason Lee

Hello! My name is Jason. I am an avid wildlife photographer out of central Indiana, in the United States. I started my photography hobby in high school where I took a photography class, learning on a SLR film camera. After high school I got a job working at a 1hr photo lab developing film. I can still to this day remember getting in the very first point shoot digital camera, and telling someone that "those won't amount to anything".

Today my photography has evolved in photographing wildlife, using a fishing kayak as a platform to shoot from. I am amazed at how close I am able to get to my subjects while on the water.

29436803650_0cf9a407d1_c.jpg

Hi again Jason and another welcome to you. It's been so lovely to see some of your pictures in the Gallery.

This is another great image and it's wonderful to meet you - it's always nice to have an idea of the 'face' you're talking to LOL.

I remember getting my first digital camera too, and struggled to see anything on the screen. Gave up with that and now always use the viewfinder!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back