• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Advice required (2 Viewers)

Upland Birder

Birding On The Edge
I have a number of bird photo's I have done stored on Adobe Photoshop in the organiser. Anyone who knows can you tell me how I get one of these on to birdforum.

I may at times use an image to assist with any thread I may write in the future. How do I get it into the thread ?

Can you give me a step by step approach to this.

Thanks Dean

Dean Powell said:
I have a number of bird photo's I have done stored on Adobe Photoshop in the organiser. Anyone who knows can you tell me how I get one of these on to birdforum.

I may at times use an image to assist with any thread I may write in the future. How do I get it into the thread ?

Can you give me a step by step approach to this.

Thanks Dean

Hi Dean, you have to resize it first to something like 480X600. Then where it says at the bottom of the reply/thread box', "manage attachments", click there, then click "browse" and then find the image you want on your computer, click "open" and it will go into the browse box, then click upload . Hope that is helpful.
Joanne

joannechattaway said:
Hi Dean, you have to resize it first to something like 480X600. Then where it says at the bottom of the reply/thread box', "manage attachments", click there, then click "browse" and then find the image you want on your computer, click "open" and it will go into the browse box, then click upload . Hope that is helpful.
Joanne

Hi Joanne,

Nice to hear from you. I have spent the week being ill with a horrible bug/ virus. I think I am starting to turn a corner now and just keep on taking the medication. Early on in the week (Tuesday) I thought it was going but it quickly returned. Hopefully I will return to good health over the weekend.

I will attempt to follow your instructions.

I'll get back to you if I have any problems.

Thanks Dean

Don't forget to set the resolution to 72ppi also when resizing. Then save for the web. Adjust the quality slider so that the file size is around 100kb.
Get well soon.
Regards Rob

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back