• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

SWLA - The Natural Eye (1 Viewer)

timwootton

Quick reminder - the deadline for digital submissions for non members for the SWLA 'The Natural Eye' is fast approaching. Images need to be sent by noon this Thursday 16th August.
For details of how to submit on line go to www.mallgalleries.org.uk You can still send work in for the usual submission days on Saturday 8th and Tuesday 11th September.
I haven't started mine yet . . . ! feck . . .

Crikey. I'd like to have a go at that next year (is it an annual event?), but I suspect that smallish pencil drawings aren't quite what they're after.
The entry fee is quite reasonable.

For better or worse just sent mine off.....If I don't get in at least I won't have to deal with customs.o:)

I'm happy to say that after a brief delay in customs three of my prints made it to Mall Galleries and were accepted for show! Too many other adventures recently for me to note this here. Unfortunately I'm in a 3-person show here at same time so between that and costs it's most likely I won't be able to see the show in person. Unless some money starts falling off trees that is.;)

I'm happy to say that after a brief delay in customs three of my prints made it to Mall Galleries and were accepted for show! Too many other adventures recently for me to note this here. Unfortunately I'm in a 3-person show here at same time so between that and costs it's most likely I won't be able to see the show in person. Unless some money starts falling off trees that is.;)

That's great news! (The part about being accepted, that is, not the part about not being able to make it over) Congratulations.

That's great news! (The part about being accepted, that is, not the part about not being able to make it over) Congratulations.

Thanks Nick, Paschalis! It's a real honor to be showing there. I wish I were more in the habit of world travel and having the money to pay for it. It really would be great to see the show.

And of course Nick it would be great to start seeing some of your work honoring these pages again!!

Thanks Nick, Paschalis! It's a real honor to be showing there. I wish I were more in the habit of world travel and having the money to pay for it. It really would be great to see the show.

And of course Nick it would be great to start seeing some of your work honoring these pages again!!

I'll do my best, to be honest, the past few months have seen me more of a birder than a bird artist, and strangely, when I go through these sort of periods, I don't even look at bird art (I really don't know why) - am trying to remedy this as soon as possible though, been painting all day so far, will carry on after my nap and am trying to catch up on these threads as best I can.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back