• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (3 Viewers)

Hope the goldfinch pic retains this energy as the colour oes on - it's a cracking drawing!
Nice ter see you Arthur - hope the family's thriving.

good to see you back with us, the woodpigeon is a superb study of an anxious moment. the goldies look as though they'll be a cracking piece of work.

Thankyou all ,we are all fine thanks Tim just me getting long in the tooth.

some sketches & I think I will go with this background for the Goldies

Attachments

• L1160677.jpg
    L1160677.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 55
  • L1160683.jpg
    L1160683.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 58
  • L1160689.jpg
    L1160689.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 51
  • L1160695.JPG
    L1160695.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Love these little shelducklings Arthur, they're just so cute! And as for the goldies, they're gonna be outstanding!

Mike

Thoroughly 'charming' Arthur - love the amount of space you've left for the birds to move into and your rendering of the weather is excellent. Yet another very fine piece of work.

This is a great contrasty piece - a 'before the storm' sort of mood. The goldies seem to dance around the grasses.

Gorgeous Arthur, this is a lovely piece of observation. It's weird that goldies seem to favour feeding in the rain. Almost every time we get a light rain the niger feeder in my garden will have 1 or 2 pairs of them, and I seem to see them feeding more often in the rain when I'm out and about.

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back