• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello FRom Madagascar (1 Viewer)

RHery

Hello
I m Rajoharison Hery and i come from Madagascar.
We have 129 endemic species in our country.
We welcome you for coming to Madagascar
R Hery

Hi RHery and welcome to Bird Forum from all the Staff and Moderators

I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

D

Hello Rajoharison,
And another welcome to the Birdforum. I'm sure you'll find lots of us interested in hearing more about the birds in Madagascar - certainly an exotic sounding place.

Hi a warm welcome to the Birdforum...my kith and kin migrated to your place eon's ago..i heard that they have lost their turbans and now have acquired a bushy long tail with strips..they some times walk up right..give them my regards ..:D...:'D..welcome again .:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back